Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

One-click survey

Dear Fellow Conservative,

Your support for The Heritage Foundation has strengthened the conservative movement in the face of relentless liberal opposition.

We are constantly trying to understand more about why committed conservatives like you support Heritage. Would you take a moment and click just one (and only one) statement below that most closely aligns with why you support Heritage

   

One-click survey

Please click the one statement below that you most agree with:

I support Heritage because Heritage gets results.

I support Heritage because I want to be part of the conservative movement.

I support Heritage because I am concerned about what’s happening with the American government.

I support Heritage to preserve the legacy of American values and principles for my children and grandchildren.

I support Heritage because we share the same values.

I support Heritage because I believe that what you are doing is right.

I support Heritage because I am angry at government overreach and the liberal policies that are destroying this country.

I support Heritage to create a better America for future generations.

I support Heritage because people I trust stand with Heritage.

   

Thank you for your time and for all you do for the cause.

Sincerely,

Jim DeMint
President 

The Heritage Foundation

The Heritage Foundation | 214 Massachusetts Avenue, NE | Washington, D.C. 20002 | (800) 546-2843

You are subscribed to Heritage Foundation e-mails as securityworld@gmail.com. If you want to change your e-mail preferences, please click here to update your subscription.

-

No comments: