Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Appropriate person at Security World

     
     
Hi Aamir,

I'm writing to follow-up on my email. I didn't hear back from you. 

I 've been doing some research on Security World to determine if there is a need for Marketing Automation system, which could help you:

- identify and monitor people visiting your website

- increase e-mail marketing and sales conversion by 400%

- generate leads and create lead nurturing campaigns

 

Could you please help me by pointing me to the best person for a brief discussion?

 

Best,

Greg



Greg Blazewicz 
CEO & Founder, Benhauer UK LTD
ph. +48 500 160 611

Benhauer UK LTD
Suite 635 MK Business Centre
Foxhunter Drive, Linford Wood
Milton Keynes MK14 6GD
United Kingdom

SALESmanago Marketing Automation http://www.salesmanago.com 
Read also our BLOG www.blog.salesmanago.com


 
 
 


No comments: