Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Keith, I'm pleading

I'm just... disgusted.

In a few moments, Barack Obama will become the first President -- ever -- to be sued by Congress.

Boehner is clearly trying to get his chance to drag the President's good name through the mud.

I’m tired of it. I’m fed up. And I’m ready to fight back.

Keith, I know you haven’t had a chance to answer President Obama’s call-to-action yet. But there has NEVER been a more critical time than right now to support the President.

I’m pleading. Please chip in anything you can now.

All Gifts Today Triple-Matched!

Chip in $5 immediately >>

Chip in $35 immediately >>

Chip in $50 immediately >>

Chip in $100 immediately >>

Chip in $250 immediately >>

Or click here to donate another amount.

Thanks,

Nancy

 

 

















Paid for by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee | 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington, DC 20003
(202) 863-1500 | www.dccc.org | Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

This message was sent to: securityworld@gmail.com | Change or update your email address by clicking here. We believe that emails are a crucial way for our campaign to stay in touch with supporters. Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe from these messages. Thanks for your support of Democrats!

No comments: