Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

Invitation: Hello. @ Sat 31 Aug 2013 00:00 - 01:00 (jessicaali119@gmail.com)

Hello.

Hello,

My name is Miss Jessica Ali, It give me a great pleasure to write you. I was browsing when i came across your email contact and it attracts me to write to you so that we can be friends if you will have the desire as me. i will be very happy to be in communication with you so that we can get to know each other better and see what happens in future. I await your reply so that i can tell you more about my self and give you my picture. I will be waiting to hear from you on my E-mail: jessicaali1993@yahoo.fr Have a great day.

Thanks.
Regards.
Miss Jessica Ail.

When
Sat 31 Aug 2013 00:00 – 01:00 Eastern Time
Calendar
jessicaali119@gmail.com
Who
(Guest list has been hidden at organiser's request)

Going?    - -     

Invitation from Google Calendar

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account security.world@gmail.com because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future notifications for this event, decline this event. Alternatively, you can sign up for a Google account at https://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.

No comments: