Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Join me in wishing President Obama a happy birthday



Joe --

Whenever my phone rang to the tune of Stevie Wonder's "Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)," I knew who was calling.

And whenever President Obama called me, sometimes late at night, he was calling to work -- we'd spend hours talking through the issues, and the reasons that drove him to run for president.

Looking back, so many of those issues are the same ones we're still fighting for today. And one thing I admire about the President is that he's never taken for granted the people who are fighting alongside him.

You make change possible.

That's why I know President Obama would love to hear from you on his birthday this Sunday.

Join me and take a moment to sign OFA's birthday card for the President:

http://my.barackobama.com/Sign-the-Card-for-President-Obama

Thanks for all you're doing,

David


----------------
President Obama has just a little more than 1,200 days left in office. Make them count -- chip in $5 or more to Organizing for Action today.









Paid for by Organizing for Action.

Contributions or gifts to Organizing for Action are not tax deductible.

This email was sent to: securityworld@gmail.com.
If that is not your preferred email address, you can update your information here. We believe that emails are a vital way to stay in direct contact with supporters. Click here if you'd like to unsubscribe from these messages.
Organizing for Action, P.O. Box 66732 Washington, D.C. 20035

No comments: