Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Question About ROI Unlimited

Hello,

Okay I am already involved in another company so I want to get that out on the table. But I also have been looking at RIO Unlimited.

If I have this right the 500.00 has to split 3 times before I get to the top. Which means around 40 people have to come to get me to the top.

The company am with if you were to bring the same amount of people in you would make $4,500 more give or take.

So am confused as to why someone works so hard for $500.00 or 1,000 or 2,000. Maybe you could answer that question for me.

Thanks for your time.

Dave Hughes,
Skype Id: davidehughes1960

I have been doing some research on BonVoyage1000. I came across your
information so am wondering how it is going for you. I am interested in joining as
I have been looking at another company also. Any help you can offer would be great.
Thanks in advance Dave Hughes

No comments: