Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

GOOD DAY

Hello,
  how are you doing over there? I guess you are doing fine. Sorry to contact you this way since we have never met before. Let me first and foremost tell you about myself, I am Ramis Rafael, a Marine Engineer by profession,42 year old, born in Spain and brought up here in the UK. I got your contact through internet search. Why I did it through internet, is that I really want to get some investment outside the United Kingdom. As you know things are really expensive here and more than half of what I gain from my investment here goes in for tax. I have lost millions in this Economic downturn and I see no need still putting money in stocks and buying shares when nothing is changing and I will keep loosing. My colleague, who invested in Dubai advice me to try investing in either Kuwait or any other part of Middle East, But I prefer your country. I don't really know you neither do you know me but I just want to trust you the same way I trust myself and I believe we can do things together and I guarantee you that you will never regret knowing me. I am open minded and straightforward. So what I will suggest you do first and foremost is to guide me and let me know what you think will be the best in terms of putting money and getting dividends. Maybe buying and selling of properties. I know because of fraud and other things you might be afraid but don't worry, you won't need to put in your money, all is mine but the only thing I want from you is guiding me and being in charge of everything. Just tell me your idea and let me consider it too, I will get back to you immediately. Let's not waste time because everyday things are going from bad to worst here.I look forward to reading from you.
  
Regard
Ramis Rafael
22 Crieve Court, Newry, 
County Down, Northern
Ireland, BT34 2PE
rafaelramis8@gmail.com
+447031829526

No comments: