Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Re: Some ipsec questions

On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 19:56, Pierguido wrote:
> On 02/15/2010 05:58 PM, Milan P. Stanic wrote:
> >>
> >>192.168.1.0/24-----------1.1.1.1-----------2.2.2.2-----------10.13.10.x/24
> >>my net my firewall cisco asa remote net
> >You mean "vpn-connect". Right?
> Yes.
>
> >Yes, it is normal if you configured racoon in xauth_(rsa\|psk)_client
> >mode and to get SPD policy from the peer.
> I copied a config that is working without any problem.
> I have no xauth config option anywhere.
> I have two other ipsec connections on the same host working without
> much problems.
> Just this one. I have some other problems on this setup (like the
> connection going down after a while and not coming back up) but fist
> i want to solve this.
> Thanks
>
> Pier
>
> PS: i have even try to use packages from sid (racoon and ipsec-tools
> 7.1-1.6) but without improvements.

I just saw that you posted your question to
ipsec-tools-devel@lists.sourceforge.net

I'll try to help you there.

--
Kind regards, Milan
--------------------------------------------------
Arvanta, IT Security http://www.arvanta.net
Please do not send me e-mail containing HTML code.


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-firewall-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: http://lists.debian.org/20100216225145.GA25557@arvanta.net

No comments: