Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Re: Some ipsec questions

On 02/15/2010 05:58 PM, Milan P. Stanic wrote:
>>
>> 192.168.1.0/24-----------1.1.1.1-----------2.2.2.2-----------10.13.10.x/24
>> my net my firewall cisco asa remote net
> You mean "vpn-connect". Right?
Yes.

> Yes, it is normal if you configured racoon in xauth_(rsa\|psk)_client
> mode and to get SPD policy from the peer.
I copied a config that is working without any problem.
I have no xauth config option anywhere.
I have two other ipsec connections on the same host working without much
problems.
Just this one. I have some other problems on this setup (like the
connection going down after a while and not coming back up) but fist i
want to solve this.
Thanks

Pier

PS: i have even try to use packages from sid (racoon and ipsec-tools
7.1-1.6) but without improvements.

--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-firewall-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: http://lists.debian.org/4B7AEA65.602@yahoo.it

No comments: