Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

TRANSACTION



To Whom It May Concern,
 
How are you? Since health is the fundamental principle of life and human existence therefore, I must not forget to ask about your health and your family as well? Hope all of you are fine, if so splendid. I wish to bring to your notice a request that would be of immense benefit, I want to present you as a beneficiary to my client late Mr. Dominic Dim Deng. I got your contact when I was searching for reliable business partner, who I can trust and have confidence in. However, one fact to know is the essential sadness to pass through life without experience, yet is also sad to pass through life without sharing once experience and weakness to others, I am Attorney Bill Gateway from United Kingdom.
In respect to your profile, it's my pleasure to relate this issue to you, my late Client (Mr. Dominic Dim Deng) was returning with a military delegation to the regional capital, Juba, from a political conference in the town of Wau on Friday, 2 May 2008, he should had being in (Juba) for a political meeting, it's a sad story that we lost him in plane crash. See this website for confirmation, (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7380412.stm).
My late Client was in Malaysia for a project on 4th night of these incident, the project worth about ($25,500.000.00), Twenty Five Millions Five Hundred Thousand Dollars, deposited with a Security and finance company in Malaysia, and he was expected to be in Malaysia as soon as he return from juba, but sadly he met his sudden death. I need your humble assistance to retrieve my late Client funds from the security and finance company into your care as we come over for investment as I cannot come out for this fund as you know that I am his personal attorney. All the documents of this fund and the where about are all in my possession. I need your urgent update of your interested to this Matter.

Best regards,
Attorney Bill Gateway
 
Please send further response to my private email on, attorneybill@hotmail.com 
 


No comments: