Search This Blog

Friday, May 22, 2009

Re: kiss my girl

Good day, my favorite

I am very glad that you responded to me quickly. I have very good news for you. My bank gave me my money. I
now have the opportunity to help you 1700usadol.
I hope now you will not have a problem or who do not rob.
You made a statement
to police, of which you robbed? I made a copy of all documents to you. All this
I put in.
Rar for your security. I ask you to keep yourself.

My full name Luus Rian

My country Spain

Adress: 23b1 BULWER ROAD LEYTONSTONE E82 01DE2

I love sweety


---------- Original Message ------------

21 may 2009 16:29 send message

Hello my Best men

When you can help me. I must pay my documents and plane tickets until May 25.

If I do not do this, then I will not be able to come to you. I ask you as soon

as possible to make transfer of money and let me know. I repeat to you my data

again.
My name Marija Ivanova

My city Nijniy Novgorod

Pervomaiskaja St. 126a 82

Zip code 450090

Russia.

You need to send 1700usadol

after you make a transfer of money. Make a scan copy of the document Westner Union.
And please send me this. You can make a rar archive. Whatever else who

has not seen. I ask you to do everything correctly.You are my whole Klaus

Kiss you.

_________________________________________________________________
Hotmail® goes with you.
http://windowslive.com/Tutorial/Hotmail/Mobile?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_HM_Tutorial_Mobile1_052009

No comments: