Search This Blog

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Hello my princes

Hello my princes. A few days I've been thinking about you. And our relationship.
I weighed all the pros and cons, and about us. Read all your letters to me.
You're very good candid girl who is able to love. You are forced to
My heart pounding! It is very important for me and my children.
My friends have different views on us. You must understand
that a lot of deception in the Internet.
Thinking about all this, I have decided once again to help you.
I believe you and your every word. Do not fool me.
I have visited Western union Yesterday afternoon.
That is all that you asked me to tell you:
Sender name: Lary M Crouford
Sender address: Vancouver (BC, Canada) Wian St 0167/44
Sum: 2990 usa dollars
Mtcn - (as you requested, I attached a copy of documents of western union)
I sincerely ask you to tell me when you get the money because
I have the experience. What would you not like it was robbed last time.
Now I will be watching TV to drink the juice.
I wish you a good day.
Your boy ...



Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.

No comments: