Search This Blog

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Reminder to connect with Ajaye Shah

Ecademy - connecting business people
photoConnect with me on Ecademy

I'd like to invite you to be part of my Ecademy network.

I use Ecademy to manage my professional contacts, share knowledge and market my business. Take a look - it has paid off for me.

* Click here to accept the invitation to join my network! *";

It's free to join Ecademy and it only takes a minute to sign up.

Ajaye Shah
ajayeshah@gmail.com


To avoid receiving these emails in the future just reply to invite-unsubscribe@ecademy.com
or go to http://www.ecademy.com/blockinvites.php?e=security.world@gmail.com
Email:support@ecademy.com Company Registration:3651083 VAT:718 0377 36

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's going to be finish of mine day, except before ending I am reading thiss enormous paragraph to increase my
know-how.

Feel free to visit my webpage :: reviews